The charter of the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES) in association with the Department of Justice, states declares:
“Ensuring safer schools requires establishing good indicators of the current state of school crime
and safety across the nation and regularly updating and monitoring these indicators”.
This noble goal protects the school but the students, the faculty, the staff and the neighborhoods surrounding the school. Citizens know instinctively “where” crime is, but factually that notion is a fallacious one. But the methodology of crime management and security management requires multiple disciplines both within the school boundary and outside of its halls. The National Institute of Justice instructs educational facilities to take action in:
• Identifying hot spots requires multiple techniques; no single method is sufficient to analyze all types of crime.
• Current mapping technologies have significantly improved the ability of crime analysts and
• researchers to understand crime patterns and victimization.
• Crime hot spot maps can most effectively guide police action when production of the maps is guided by crime theories (place, victim, street, or neighborhood).
Yet despite this mission critical objective, according to US, Department of Education, ”Digest of Education Statistics 2007”, 98% of Middle schools and 98.5% of High schools reporting crime incidents having taken place at the facility. In fact one out of three schools with enrollment between 500-999 reported violent crime on campus.
iThinQware and related products meet and exceed these needs and are targeted to enable the decision makers and policy enforcers to realize the value of the product in these core services.
These decision makers represent the entry point for the Hospital and the Community Healthcare facility:
• The IT department
• The Security Service Department (private or contract)
• The public information office
Nearly 108 million children in 260 thousand schools
*Center for Education Reform Classification
iWatch Is Affordable. Start with iWatchLTE for as little as $2850.00, including hosting, or for larger cities we offer iWatch Fusion. Dream as big as you want. We've got the solutions you seek
click here >>
Download Brochures and Case Studies We've got everything you need in one place to make an informed choice about your marketing communications and web promotional needs.
click here >>